Sunday, September 20, 2009

One eskimO 16th Sept tt's

Sometimes you go to a gig and you aren't sure what to expect. For One eskimO I feared a quiet sedate performance that in my current state of exhaustion I may not fully appreciate.
And then the truth can set you free, This band does not give a quiet sedate performance they enliven the animate and they awe you. Kris's voice takes nuances that you never imagined.
point: this is how illegal file sharing should work, I had never heard of this band, the board I frequent listed this album, I downloaded and was interested. They came to town, I bought tickets without question and after this performance rushed to buy the album and give them my money. without the illegal download I wouldn't have a) bought the ticket b) bought the album. Now was that the wrong thing to do?

No comments: