Sunday, October 22, 2006

Robbers, Cowards and Little Man Tate

Last week I heard great news that Little Man Tate are coming to Boston. Checking my Last.fm page I realize I have been listening to these guys since the first week in April. Little Man Tate are a newish band from Sheffield that have been together for about a year. They have catchy poppy little tunes full of sexual innuendo, sorry if that offends you it just amuses me. In the way of all things Net they have an obligatory myspace page and a demo download page .
I have been emailing anyone who I think may publicize this gig. Boston is often left off the list of first time US gigs and so anyone who bothers to come I hope gets support.
On a newer note Cold War Kids headline Allston's Great Scotts on Saturday night. I saw these guys play support for Tapes N' Tapes at the Middle East this Spring and enjoyed the music. This was supposed to be The Futureheads at the Paradise with Cold War Kids supporting until Barry got Tendinitis and The Futureheads cancelled.
Now we get the chance to see this small interesting band in a venue which I am starting to love.

No comments: