Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saying goodbye with sadness to: De Rosa, GoodBooks and Farrah

Goodbyes are always sad but I fet I wanted to put words to memory to respect the three above.
Farrah FM was there it seems in the background as I was growing up being the ultimate Charlie's Angel and she fought valiantly. I hope she is at peace and that her family find some too.
De Rosa announced their breakup, not death but a silencing of a decent Scottish band I had just started to appreciate as someone recommended their latest album. Sad to see a band evaporate as you start to explore their depths.
GoodBooks, it seems I have been adoring their music for at least three years now and never had the chance to see them. Control did not have a bad song on it and had some out of scope songs which stopped you in your tracks as you listened. Passchendaele, Alice, Walk with Me, Leni, The Illness, it seems there was no end to their talent.
teh lack of commercial success while britney and Hannah Montana thrive makes me want to vomit.
Goodbye guys alas I never knew you.


De Rosa Robin Song

No comments: