Thursday, October 25, 2007

Film School TT the bears 20071024

So I went to this show expecting absolutely NOTHING, expecting this was a mistake. When Eulogies came on i think we were the only paying punters there, your shame I enjoyed this group, not majorally but decent music. Then land of talk, again nice if not spectacular music. Surprize to me - I really enjoyed Small Sins. Energetic fun band, time sped by when they were on, and i felt sorry when they left the stage. I have their second Cd, I only wish i could have bought their first Cd from the merch table and handed them some cash.
film School, Why is the main guy singing, his voice merges and not in a good way but boy can he play guitar. swirling atmospheric music, lousy vocals but way better than I thought it would be.

No comments: