Friday, January 30, 2009

Gig Alert

OK now I safely have my tickets in hand I can let others know about what promises to be one of the best shows this year - forget The Killers or Morrissey this is the one.
Friendly Fires/White Lies/ The Soft Pack at The Paradise March 28th.
Friendly Fires produce the most amazing dance/pop music, I defy anyone to listen to Paris or jump In the Pool and not smile.
White Lies, what do I need to say, and they have the stupendous Mumm-Ra's Tommy B too.
Then The Soft Pack, used to be The Muslims. cant say they impressed me at CMJ but the world and blogosphere loves them.
Just go buy tickets now before it is too late.
But you can only buy tickets at Livenation.com don't even try Ticketmaster.

White Lies The Price Of Love at Great Scott October 2008

No comments: